Spongy, airy, and soft textured chocolate flavored cake is ready with few ingredients, minimal time and with no big baking fuss and that too without an Oven!
If you are a beginner in baking and want to surprise your family or loved ones with minimal time and simple ingredients, then this recipe is for you!
I had a long time wish to bake a simple cake with fuss free steps, and this was my first ever tried recipe which worked out like a magic! As I was a beginner with baking I had a whole lot of doubts about cookware to use, and was so hesitated to start.
But, don’t worry I have sorted out some tips for you! Just skip them all if you aren’t the beginner and knows well about baking! So here is something for you which I learnt in the due process,
- An Oven and microwave are always different.
- I used a Circular glass baking try for this recipe, you may also try baking tins.
- Read your instruction manual carefully before using the cookware, because most of us don’t have that habit and Each microwave differs from the other.
- Always don’t fill the cake batter till the brim because as the flour rises during baking it will cause it to spill and make a mess inside.
- Always grease the bottom of the baking try.
- Baking Powder and Baking sodas are different.
- Caster sugar and Powdered sugars are different. Powdered sugars are very fine form of sugar.
* Remember that vegetable oil or any other oil use for baking will leave its flavor in your baked product. If you want a flavor, use flavored oil or else just use butter or unflavored ones.
Let’s Start creating!!
All Purpose Flour- ½ cup
Cocoa- ¼ cup
Baking Powder- 1/3 tsp
Baking soda -a pinch
Eggs- 2 eggs
Caster Sugar- ½ cup
Vanilla Essence (optional)- ½ tsp
Vegetable oil /Butter- 1/3 cup
A baking try or a microwave supported glass bowl
- Sieve the All-purpose flour, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda together. This prevents any lump formation.
- Beat two eggs.
- Mix the eggs with sugar and vanilla Essence.
- Now, add the butter, gradually beating the mixture.
- Transfer to a greased microwave bowl of 6 ½” diameter.
- Microwave for 5 min.
*I topped it with powdered sugar, cocoa powder and some chocolate chunks.
*You can try your hands on it creatively.
*For toppings you can melt a chocolate and make a spread, a Choco spread or ganache
*I have tried this recipe with powdered sugar instead of a caster sugar, and it was not a fail!
Join my email list today to get your favorite recipes inboxed, I swear no spamming. Trust me!
‘m so glad you finally landed here over the zillions of blogs to try out your favorite! Tried my recipe?
Would love to hear from you!
- French toast roll up
- Jil Jil Jigarthanda Juice | Non Alcoholic Ice cream drink
- Recipe for peach iced tea
- Fresh Lychee Ice cream recipe with caramel bites
- Recipe for Strawberry Trifle- Tips to Make it in a jiffy
Thank you so much ❤️