If you are on the hunt to find the recipe for no-bake Strawberry Cheesecake that is literally made from scratch, then definitely you are in a right place.
This recipe for strawberry cheescake has no gelatin, doesn’t even require any fancy food processor, blender, but it needs just five basic ingredients.
I recommend you, scroll down and read why you need some basic equipment to make your job easy in making this strawberry cheescake recipe. Finally, don’t forget to read the tips at the end.Jump to Recipe
Here are some of the variations you can make to this No-bake Strawberry cheesecake recipe
- Strawberry Cheesecake bites
- Strawberry Cheesecake mini’s
All you need to do is, adjusting the mold size in which the cheesecake base and filling rests,
- For cheesecake bites: choose a Long springform pan for you to get all those equal bite-sized pieces.
- Cheesecake mini: choose a silicone cupcake mold or a short diameter springform pan.
You can use the same amount of ingredients for both the variations, but all you get is multiples of resting time if the sizes of molds are small.
Looking for a quick no-bake summer recipe? This Mango trifle recipe is all you need to make this summer.
Strawberry Cheesecake recipe
The three basic Cheescake layers are,
- Strawberry Cheescake Filling
- Strawberry Cheesecake Topping
This recipe for easy strawberry cheesecake no bake uses Powdered graham crackers as the base.
As an alternative to graham crackers, you could swap them with any other crackers, oats, nuts, crushed pretzels, wafers, cereals, rice Krispies, digestive biscuits, or any other biscuits of your choice.
For the base mixture to bind together, butter is added to the powdered biscuit. You can replace them with ghee.
A nut base cheesecake can be bound by grinding some seedless dates with the nuts.
2.No bake Strawberry Cheesecake filling
Use Soft cheese or Mascarpone cheese as a filling to make your no-bake strawberry cheesecake the best. Also, you can use homemade soft cream cheese for this purpose.
3.Strawberry Cheesecake Topping
You can also alternate this strawberry cheesecake no-bake recipe with any other flavored cheesecake just by altering the topping. However, you can also have some basic variations in terms of presenting the cheesecakes,
- Strawberry Sauce for Cheesecake: this method is used in this recipe for topping the cheesecake
- pour the thin sauce over the set cream cheese filling and make swirls with spoons or toothpicks for making Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake topping
- Strawberry Cheesecake with jello: Make jelly and pour it over the cheesecake filling, almost at room temperature.
You can serve the strawberry cheesecake without whipped cream. In addition to that, the slices of this no-bake strawberry cheesecake can also be topped with whipped cream while serving as an option.
Setting time and storage:
You can store the strawberry cheesecake without whipped cream and topping it in a refrigerator, tightly wrapped in a plastic sheet.
The minimum setting time for the cream cheese filling is four hours. However, the base has to be set in the refrigerator at least for two hours before the addition of cream cheese filling.
Best to pair with
A slice of this strawberry cheesecake cake is best to go with an evening time tea, coffee, or black tea.
Recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake (Step by step)
Biscuit base crust:
This recipe for easy strawberry cheesecake no bake uses a crushed digestive biscuit base.
Break the digestive biscuits and add them to a blender to powder them. Alternatively, you can add them into an airtight zipper bag and roll it with a roller to ground them.
In this step, the powdered biscuits might have some coarsely grounded pieces and add a crunchy base.
Now mix butter to this biscuit base and spread it even over the springform pan, without compressing it much. The more you compress the more harder the base gets.
Why you need a springform pan?
After the cheesecake has been set, it would be easy to demolding when the cheesecake is in a springform pan without the mess.
You can grease the pan with butter or use butter paper before spreading the biscuit base.
I would recommend using any of these four alternatives by the spruce eats here, if you are not planning to use a springform pan
Rest the crust in refrigerator minimum for about one to two hours.
How do you make strawberry Cheesecake filling
In a Large bowl Add soft Cream cheese, Whipped Cream and Sugar.
Gently Fold them without overmixing, and ensure that they are combined without any lumps
Now, Spread this evenly, over a biscuit base tart and allow it to refrigerate for a minimum of four hours before applying a cheesecake topping.
How to make the strawberry Cheesecake topping
This recipe uses the strawberry sauce for cheesecake topping. You can also use the same amount of strawberries and sugar to make a swirl topping by grinding the strawberries before making them as a sauce.
Strawberry Sauce for Cheesecake
Wash and roughly Chop the strawberries.
I would like my cheesecake topping with some rough strawberry bites. You can also finely chop the strawberries for smooth saucy textures.
In a pan, add chopped strawberries and sugar together, and let it simmer for few minutes. The sugar added to strawberries will activate the extraction of sauce from them.
Let the sugar gets dissolved completely.
Now, juices from strawberries attain a mild sticky consistency at further simmering. At this stage switch off the stove.
Finally, let the sauce cool down to room temperature before pouring it over a cheesecake topping.
Now, you can serve immediately. Alternatively, store it in the refrigerator without a whipped cream topping.
While serving, you can top with whipped cream based on your preference.
Tips to Ace the no bake cheesecake recipe
1. You can use crushed Marigold digestive biscuits as a base for the strawberry cheesecake no-bake recipe
2. Avoid compressing the powdered graham crackers base too much as it might result in a hard base.
3. Always store the cheesecake in refrigerator and not in a freezer.
4. For making swirls in the strawberry cheesecake no-bake recipe, grind the strawberries before making the sauce.
5. Mixing the cream cheese filling too much, could harden the filling.
Strawberry Cheesecake No bake
- Springform Pan (9 inch)
- Butter Paper (optional)
- 450 g Cream Cheese (soft) or 1 ¾ cup
- 400 g Strawberries
- ⅓ cup + 4 tbsp Sugar
- ½ Cup Whipped Cream
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 18 Digestive Biscuits
Cracker crust base
- Break the biscuits or crackers and add them to a blender. Blend them into powder.
- Add butter to these powdered crackers and spread it evenly over the base of the pan. You can either grease the pan or use butter paper in the pan.
- Rest it for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Cream cheese Filling
- Gently Fold the cream cheese with sugar and Whipped cream
- Spread it evenly over the biscuit base and allow it to refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
Strawberry Sauce Topping
- Wash and Chop the strawberries.
- In a pan add chopped strawberries and sugar. As the strawberries simmer in sugar, it releases juice forming a strawberry sauce.
- After it cools down, add this sauce to the already set cream cheese filling.